- 1. Preset speed mode (high-mid-low speed). A gentle, pulsed stimulus begins to increase at a rate
- 2. Specifically designed for patient comfort. If the patient indicates perception, simply release the button. The stimulus stops immediately, but the numbers remain frozen on the face for about 3 minutes.
- 3. Convenient to operate Maximum stimulus-- -80. Between 0-40, the patient feels ache and anesthesia, alive teeth nerve Between 40-80,with above-mentioned reaction,part of teeth nerve dead 80, no above-mentioned reaction, dead teeth nerve
- 4. The device turns itself off three mimutes later after operation(No wasted batteries.)
- 5. Battery-operated, Standard 9-Volt batteries, Extremely economical
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.