- Carom or Ajwain is used as a spice in cooked food.
- The spices have been cultivated in the Malnad region located in Karnataka. This place is rich, bountiful and blessed by the Mother Nature. The reason being it rains in plenty in Malnad because of which it is green, pure and moist, suitable for the growth of Saunf.
- Fennel is named differently in different languages such as- Indian English: Sanchal; Marathi: Badisep; Malyalam: perumjeerakam; Kannada: Sompu; Bengali: Mouri; Odia: Pana Mahuri.
- According to Ayurveda, fennel is used to decrease all the three doshas i.e. Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.