- EPOXY KITS include low-viscosity resin and clear, non-blushing hardener for woodworking, boat building, laminating and repair projects. Ideal for clear coating. Simple mix ratio of 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener
- NON-BLUSHING EPOXY system means no time-consuming washdowns to remove surface blush between coats, so projects get finished faster. Low odor and low VOCs make it great for shop or indoor use. Cured surface is BPA-free, safer for potential food contact
- CHOOSE SLOW, MEDIUM, OR FAST HARDENER to control working properties and cure times. Slow Hardener has the longest working and cure times. Medium Hardener is ideal for most applications. Fast Hardener has the shortest working time and fastest cure
- CHOOSE EPOXY KIT SIZE: Pint, Quart, Gallon or 2 Gallon. All TotalBoat Epoxy Kits come with calibrated pumps, mixing sticks and mixing cups. Compatible with epoxy thickeners, fillers and coloring agents
- PUMPS INCLUDED: Metered resin and hardener pumps provide the exact 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time; easy-to-use pumps are calibrated so all you do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.