- PREVENT PRESSURE INJURIES while maintaining trunk stabilization with The Bed Sore Rescue Turning Wedge by Jewell Nursing Solutions. The Bed Sore Rescue Wedge follows the 30 degree tilt position recommendation of the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
- NON-SKID SURFACE reduces slipping on advanced care air flow mattress surfaces. Compatible with low air loss, alternating air flow, lateral rotation and air fluidized surfaces. Has the same soft and gentle antimicrobial water resistant nylex on top side.
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY LAYERED FOAM optimizes pressure distribution. Engineered to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, the high-density foam deters formation of pressure ulcers for greater comfort of patients in long-term care facilities.
- INTELLIGENTLY CONTOURED to avoid direct contact with the sacral / coccyx area, The Backbone Turning Wedge takes the pressure off of the spine, helps distribute weight evenly, and protects the tailbone from touching the sitting surface.
- MOISTURE-PROOF COVER is vapor-permeable to enhance micro-climate control and maximize hygiene. Because it wipes clean with a disinfectant towelette, The Backbone Turning Wedge is easy to maintain and suitable for multi-patient use.
- *INTENDED FOR ADULT USE ONLY. Not intended for children or people under 5 feet
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.