- Urinary Support: One of the active components in Uva Ursi Max-V, arbutin, releases hydroquinone, which can provide support for a healthy urinary tract.*
- Traditional Herb: Uva-ursi, also known as bearberry, is a low-lying shrub found in Canada, Europe, and Asia and has been used in traditional medicine for several hundred years.
- Foundation: Our foundational formulas include individual and multi-nutrient formulas to provide each patient with personalized nutrition.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.